JohnnyBdaily

Friday, April 06, 2007

Would You Help me??........Please!!!!

Good morning every one!!! A GOOD FRIDAY day to you all!!! What a great time to be alive in Jesus!! Okay, GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!!!! STOP, DROP, and PRAY!!!
If I were drowning......would you throw me a life line???


If my house was on fire.....would you help me get out?????



If I was in an automobile accident.....would you tend my wounds????



If I fell.......would you help me up??????



If I was sinking in quicksand......would you pull me out?????



If I was going to HELL........would you TELL ME ABOUT JESUS??????



John 3:16 "For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
People are sinking into the depths of hell without Jesus, you may be the one to cast the Jesus life line......will you???? Thank you for reading today. Love you all and may your day be God blessed!!
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home