JohnnyBdaily

Friday, July 13, 2007

God's timing is always perfect!!!!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! I hope this is a wonderful day for you in the Lord Jesus Christ. You know, we often wonder does God hear my pray, why doesn't he answer, why can't I see evidence of my prayers being answered??
We live in an age of instant everything!! Hungry, go get food at McD's, Burger King, Whataburger, etc. We get it quick and fast. Or we have instant oatmeal, instant grits, instant rice, etc. Today we demand things quick, convenient, and at a reasonable price. So what happens? WE GET IT!!!
We set deadlines, God if you heard me show me a sign!!! A little arrogant on our behalf, but many times God does. However, God doesn't work according to human deadlines. His timing is not always our timing, but it is always perfect. HE will answer, and you will have HIS answer WHEN YOU NEED IT!!!!
No matter what you may be praying about, God hears your prayer. Sometimes his answer is no; sometimes yes; and sometimes wait. You can rest assured that God will answer you according to HIS infinite wisdom, impeccable timing and boundless love.
Stop pushing, stop analyzing, the hardest things to believe in are those which are not seen or cannot be proven. Remind yourself that God's time is always perfect and that yours is not! Strive to view God as your heavenly Father, and not just a prayer answering machine. Be grateful for God's anwers to your prayers, even when the answer is no or wait. Be open to what god is trying to teach you through His anwers to your prayers. Realize that God always has you best interest at heart when He answers your prayers. Psalm 27:14 "Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and HE shall strengthen your heart, wait, I say, on the LORD!" PSALM 25:5 "Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation, on You I wait all the day." As Willam Culbertson said, "Keep praying, but be thankful that God's answers are wiser than your prayers!" Thank you for reading with me today. Remember, God is good all the time, all the time, God is good!! Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home