JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Israel of God???? OR Israel of flesh???

Good Morning to everyone!!! Well, Texas is getting plenty of water. Not enough last year, and our cup runneth over this year. WOW!!! Life is good, all the time because of God. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
What are your prospects for the day? Where are you going today? Who are you going to share Christ with today? Yesterday Paul said circumsion or uncircumsion was not the answer, the answer is to be a new creature. Are you? A new creature in Christ??
Galatians 6:16 "And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them and mercy, and upon the Israel of God."
what?? What does this mean?? The first part...."as many walk according to this rule"... Man needs a standard or a measuring rod to guide his steps. The law was not working so God has given us another standard...placing all our hope of salvation in the crucified, buried, risen and coming again Jesus Christ!!!!!
The last part ... "...peace be on them and mercy, and upon the Israel of God." This refers differently Israel of the flesh compared to Israel of God. Those who received the saviour, Jesus Christ, who came through Israel are true Israelites, spiritual descendants of Abraham.
Where do you sit??? What rule do you walk by?? Are you Israel of God or Israel of flesh??? Who brought us through all this??? JESUS CHRIST!!! It may be a good time to reflect and STOP, DROP, & PRAY.....listen to God, hear what HE has to say. I woke early this morning and realized I was trying to be Johnny of the flesh......doing things on my own....and at this time I knew I needed to pray......I DID!! When I did rise, I knew 2 things: 1-I visited with my Father in Heaven and communicated well with Him, and, 2- my day is and will be better because I visited with my Father in Heaven.
Thank you God for sending Jesus for ME, I know I am unworthy to come before you Father, but through Jesus I can, now, come before you. Praise you name great Jehovah!!! Thank you for reading today. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home