JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

GOD IS AMAZING!!!

Good morning everyone!! What a wonderful day to be alive in Jesus Christ our Lord!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!!! We are told to be still and know that I AM!! How often do we really do this. God is utterly amazing. I can only thank and praise God for all I have. My current job, the doors were open when I finally LET GO & LET GOD!! Daily I have to thank God for my job, my home, my family, my autos, everything I have.
God is Amazing!! Habakkuk 1:5 "Look and be amazed at what's happening...Even if your were told, you would never believe what's taking place." Life Application Bible, "the Lord replied, 'Look around at the nations; look and be amazed! For I am doing something in your own day; something you wouldn't believer even if someone told you about it.'"
When Habakkuu was troubled, he brought his concerns directly to God. After receiving God's answers, he responded with a prayer of faith. Habakkuk's example is one that should encourage us as we struggle to move from doubt to faith. We dn't have to be afraid to ask questions of god. the problem is not with God and his ways but with our limited understanding of him.
God responded to Habakkuk's questins and concerns by stating that he would do amazing acts that would astound Habakkuk. When circumstances around us become almost unbearable, we wonder if God has forgotten us. Just remember, HE is in control; GOD has a plan and will judge evildoers in HIS time. If we are truly humble, we will be willing to accept GOD's answers and await HIS timing.
Take time to read Habakkuk, only 3 chapters only about 5 pages. Habakkuk had asked God why evil people prosper while the rightous suffer. God's answer, they don't, not in the long run. Habakkuk saw his own limitation in contrast to God's unlimited power and control of all the world's events. God is alive and in control, we cannot see all that God will do and is doing. We can be assured that HE is GOD and will do what is right. Knowing this can give us confidence and hope in a confusing world.
Thank you for reading with me today. God bless you. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home