JohnnyBdaily

Monday, January 21, 2008

Do you worship Sundays, OR "celebrate a living GOD?"



Good morning everyone!! I would like to thank you for your prayers in the loss of my aunt Betty Jacobs. The family does appreciate your thoughts and prayers. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

Yesterday, Sunday, Jan. 20, was a great day to be in fellowship with our fellow believers. The temp gauge in the car never came off ICE until after the third service, but there was plenty of warmth at church. The warmth came from the people, not the building.

Josh preached and then had us pray for the marriage of families, ours and others. Very moving. Then Bro Lou talked about the four functions of the church and that we celebrate a living God. This caused me to think about Sunday morning church and our daily routine. Read what is written in Habakkuk 1:5 "Look and be amazed at what's happening.....Even if your were told, you would never believe what's taking place."

Part of worshiping God is standing in awe of Him. Worship happens when you encounter God and realize that he is more amazing than the human mind could every fully comprehend.

I have decided I will never go to a Sunday service again, I will, on Sundays, go to celebrate my amazing, wonderful, living GOD. Then on Monday through Saturday I will continue to celebrate my amazing, wonderful, and living God. How about you? Join the celebration. Thanks for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home