JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What has GOD seen you doing?


Hello, sorry I am late. Taking my lunch hour to do my devotional. I was ill this early a.m. and could not get out of bed. Not fun. Remember, Psalm 34:1 "I will praise the LORD at all times. I will constantly speak his praises."

Psalm 34:15-16 "The eyes of the LORD watch over those who do right; his ears are open to their cries for help. But the LORD turns his face against those who do evil; he will erase their memory from the earth."

God's eyes and ears are always open to those who live righteously and no righteous act ever escapes God's eye.

Also, God is never indifferent to the deeds of sinful men.

Where do you sit? Read this again and take a moment to ponder. What acts has God seen you do? Thank you for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home