JohnnyBdaily

Friday, January 11, 2008

How do you measure up?

Good morning everyone!!! What a great day to be alive in the LORD Jesus
Christ. Psalm 34:1 "I will praise the LORD at all time. I will constantly
speak his praises."

I am having trouble with mail coming back. PLEASE just a 'reply' and
say "got it" so I will know what is going on with my network. Thank
you.

Psalm 34:11 "Come, my children, and listen to me, and I will teach you
to fear the LORD."

We should go to the LORD, listen, and fear. What does fear mean? To
be frightened, scared, ready for flight? NO! Fear of the LORD means
to have love and reverence for him with obedience.

Ecclesiastes 12:13 "........Fear God and obey his commands, for this is
everyone's duty." Those who think life is unfair should remember that
God will review every person's life to determine how he or she has
responded to him, and he will bring every deed into judgment. Have you
committed your life to God? Does your life measure up to his
standards?

Thank you for reading. Love you all. God is good all the time, all the
time God is good!!


In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home