JohnnyBdaily

Monday, January 14, 2008

Are you reverant and loving?

Good morning everyone!! I hope this is a great day in the Lord Jesus Christ for all of you. I ask that you keep the family of Betty Jacobs in your prayers as she went home to be with the LORD, Jan. 14 (yesterday) in the morning. It was peaceful and quiet.

Psalm 34:1 "I WILL PRAISE THE LORD AT ALL TIMES. I WILL CONSTANTLY SPEAK HIS PRAISES."

These verses go together so please bear with me. Psalm 34:11-14"Come, my children, and listen to me, and I will teach you to fear the LORD. Does anyone want to live a life that is long and prosperous? Then keep your tongue from speaking evil and your lips from telling lies! Turn away from evil and do good. Search for peace, and work to maintain it.

The Bible often connects the fear of the LORD (love and reverence for him) with obedience. David said that a person who fears the LORD doesn't lie, turns from evil, does good, and promotes peace.

Reverence is more that sitting quietly in church, it includes obeying God in the way we speak and the way we treat others. How do you treat other? Are you reverant and loving on Sunday and hell on wheels Monday through Friday? Thank you for reading with me. Love you all.


In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home