JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Take time for PRAYER!

Copied and passed on.
> PLEASE READ WITH FAITH.This is an awesome prayer.
>
> Believe it and you shall be blessed.
> The problem with many of us is that we
> don't believe that God will open a window and pour out blessings that
> we won't have room to receive them. I dare anyone to try God. He is
> true to His word. God cannot lie and His promises are sure.
>
>
>
> I pray this will happen to you this coming week:
>
> (1) You will find favor with someone you
> don't expect;
> (2) You will be too relevant to be
> ignored;
> (3) You will encounter God and you will
> never remain the same again.
> My prayer for you today:
> The eyes beholding this message shall
> not behold evil, the hands that will send this message to others
shall not labor in vain, the mouth saying Amen to this prayer shall laugh
> forever. Remain in God's love as you send this prayer to everybody on
> your list. Have a lovely journey of life! Trust in the Lord with all
> your heart and He will never fail you because He is AWESOME!
> If you truly need a blessing, continue
> reading this email:
>
> Heavenly Father, most Gracious and
> Loving God, I pray to you that you abundantly bless my family and me.
I know that you recognize, that a family is more than just a mother,
> father, sister, brother, husband and wife, but all who believe and
> trust in you. Father, I send up a prayer request for blessings for not
> only the person who sent this to me, but for me and all that I have
> forwarded this message on to. And that the power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything. I thank you in advance for your blessings.
>
> Father God, deliver the person reading
> this right now from debt and debt's burdens. Release your Godly
wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that You have given me Father,
for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how if we just obey
you and walk In your word and have the faith of a mustard seed that you
will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings
I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I know you are not done with me yet.
>
> In Jesus' name, I pray.Amen
>
>
> TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on quickly
> and within hours, you will have caused a multitude of people to pray
to God for each other. Then sit back and watch the power of God
> work in your life for doing the thing that you know He loves.
>
> Remain Blessed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home