JohnnyBdaily

Friday, January 09, 2009

I run OR Ruin?

Good morning everyone!! Another great day to be alive in the LORD JESUS CHRIST!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!

Have you thought about what is first in your life? God, football, golf, fishing, movies, etc.? Yesterday evening while driving back from Dallas I was thinking about “I RUN.” Whenever I try to RUN things my way, the big I gets in the way and along comes “R U ‘I’ N.” When I get in God way of how HE runs things they seem to ruin.

Luke 6:46-49 “So why do you keep calling me ‘Lord, Lord!’ when you don’t do what I say? I will sow you what it’s like when someone comes to me, listens to my teaching, and then follows it. It is like a person building a house who digs deep and lays the foundation on solid rock. When the flood waters rise and break against the house, it stands firm because it is well built. But anyone who hears and doesn’t obey is like a person who builds a house without a foundation. When the floods sweep down against that house, it will collapse into a heap of ruins.”Think about this. Give me feedback and thank you for reading. Love you all.
In Christ’s Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home