JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

This hiding place God sees

Good morning everyone!! Yes, another great day to be alive in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour! Internet problems prohibited a posting and I do apologize. If you recall, Jezebel was to be cast on a sickbed in hell, verse 22. Now let's look at:

Revelation 2:23 "I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am HE who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works." KJV

Application Bible v. 23 "I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches out the thoughts and intentions of every person. And I will give to each of you whatever you deserve."

Jezebels teaching was in its second generation, and they (her children) were practicing the same as she, idol worship. We cannot hide from Christ; he know what is in our heart and mind, and still he loves us. The sins we try to hide from God need to be confessed to Him.

What are you hiding? Isn't it time to let God have your hidden "secrets?" God knows, God forgives, God forgets, We are forgiven. Take time to thank God for this blessing. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home