JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Am I a Christian? Well..........

Good morning everyone! It is morning God!! Yea! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN? How would you answer this question? Some will respond quickly with a yes; some will explain how they are but don't go to church; and some will have their "own god."

But for you and me it is easy to acknowledge we are Christians. But......BUT! What if we were in a hostile environment? Would you, then, boldly stand up and profess Christianity? I don't know; I want to say I would. What goes through your mind at times like that? Hopefully, thoughts of fully relying on God. However, panic may set in and then we try to "do it all by ourselves," forgetting our strength, which is God!

The girl at Columbine high school who was asked if she was a Christian, she said YES, and she was shot. And you??

Philippians 4:13 "For I can do everything through Christ, who give me strength."

The power we receive in union with Christ is sufficient to do his will and to face the challenges that arise from our commitment to doing it. We are not superhuman, we will face troubles, pressures, and trials; however, as they come just ask Christ to strengthen you. Thank you for reading.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home