JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Servant or Friend? John 15:14,15

Good morning everyone. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Earlier I mentioned love vs like. Do you love you home or do you really like your home? What about Jesus? Do you "LOVE" Jesus? Or do you just really "like" Jesus?

John 15:14,15 "Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you."Love is not an emotional feeling. Love is the act of giving. To be a friend of Christ means to obey him.

Jesus Christ is LORD and Master, and he should call us servants; instead, he calls us friends! How comforting and reassuring this should be to us, to be chosen as Christ's friend!

Because He is LORD and Master, we owe him our unqualified obedience, but most of all, Jesus asks us to obey him because WE LOVE HIM! Self check, look what Jesus did for you. Let us go from the 'like' zone to the "LOVE" area; putting Christ first, always. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home