JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Galatians 2:11-13 Hypocrite

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!

What are you doing? Are you trying to please everyone? You don't like the heat, the criticism? Trying to be everything to everyone? HYPOCRITE!

Galatians 2:11-13 "But when Peter came to Antioch, I had to oppose him to his face, for what he did was very wrong. When he first arrived, he ate with the Gentile Christians, who were not circumcised. But afterward, when some friends of James came, Peter wouldn't eat with the Gentiles anymore. He was afraid of criticism from these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision. As a result, other Jewish Christians followed Peter's hypocrisy, and even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy."

Paul was confronting Peter, and here I confront you, and wish you to do the same to me and anyone else who walks in hypocrisy. Does the old self, the Christless self shine through some days? Most days? Everyday except Sunday morning?

I do what I need to do with the group I am associating with so I will be accepted and considered "one of them." Do I really want to be "one of them?" My answer should be I will be a Christian at all costs; but is it? Is that really my answer? Would that be your answer?

Satan counts on us falling from the table of grace and sliding into our old ways. Yes, we are in a battle and must be constantly aware. Stay alert, put on the full armour of God. Don't put on just what you think you need. Why not? Because that leaves you vulnerable, you have a weak spot and satan will attack you there.

I ask you now to throw off the cape of hypocrisy and clothe yourself in righteousness through Jesus Christ. When the rest say, Oh, _____, I missed my putt; or that car cut me off; or whatever - do you say something caused that to happen, think Godly thoughts and go on? Try it. Go out there and win this war! Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home