JohnnyBdaily

Friday, August 23, 2013

Are you led with a bridle? Psalm 32:8-9

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!!
   Have you ever headed in one direction, then suddenly you turned and headed in a completely different direction?  Then you realized it was God taking you that way!  That is what I did this morning.  I was headed in a SE direction, when suddenly the LORD opened me up and took me in a NW direction. Wow!   And then what he opens up for us. This popped out at me this morning.
    Psalm 32:8-9 "The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.  Do not be like a senseless horse or mule that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control.""
    WOW!  God describes some people as being like horses or mules that have to be controlled by bits and bridles.  We should let God guide us step by step, but instead we leave God only one option- the bridle.
    With the bridle come discipline and punishment to guide us along.  God prefers leading us with love and wisdom.  We need to accept the advice written in God's word and don't let our stubbornness keep us from obeying God.  I bought a new shirt that has a Bible on it with the words: "If at first you don't succeed, read the instructions." (The Bible)
  In Christ's Love and Grace
    Johnny



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home