JohnnyBdaily

Saturday, August 09, 2014

What makes your heart leap?

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!
    The Spirit of the LORD is with you.  What makes your heart leap for joy or skip a beat with excitement?  Of course, when I am in the presence of the Lord my heart is excited; but, what other times do you feel joy in your heart?
   I woke thinking about this this morning.  Reaching over and being able to touch my wife makes my heart glad.   Talking to or seeing my daughters, grandchildren, and daughters spouses makes my heart happy.  Seeing others help people in need makes me happy.  Spending time in prayer makes me excited and helps me look forward to the future with God.  And, of course, seeing someone accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour makes my heart rejoice as the angels in heaven belt out a beautiful chorus of praise.
   What else?  It make me happy when I let someone merge in heavy traffic; when I slow up and allow an 18 wheeler to merge when no one else will; when I don't call someone a name when they do something stupid in traffic; when I work with teachers who really care about their students; when I see my children or grandchildren smile with happiness;  when I know all my family and relatives are happy.
    But, most of all, is when I know my family knows Jesus Christ as their personal saviour.
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?

In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home