JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HE over I

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!!!!!

Think about our discipline, your discipline. Does your lack of discipline affect your witness?

Proverbs 15:10 "Whoever abandons the right path will be severely disciplined; whoever hates correction will die."

If I profess to be a Christian, but, due to lack of discipline I live another life.... what am I truly saying to the world....AND....to myself. I am a Christian on Sunday, oh yes, a wonderful Christian on Sunday but I can live like the devil during the week. Is this the image you cast forth?

For our witness to become greater with less tarnish we must remember this.

HE must increase......I must decrease!

Thank you for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home