JohnnyBdaily

Friday, June 12, 2009

Let Not your hearts be troubled!

Good morning! God is good all the time, all the time God is good! Let not your hearts be troubled.

John 14: 1-4 “Let not your hearts be roubled; believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And when I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be alos. And you know the way where I am going.”

The time had almost come. Jesus knew that soon they would kill him. but he still had so much that he needed to teach. He had tried to prepare his disciples for the approaching trauma. they sensed that he was preparing to leave them, but they could not understand why. They had begun to protest. Why couldn’t they go with him? they could, he assured them; but first he had to go to prepare a place for them, and they knew the way.

Thank you for reading. Love you all.

In Christ’s Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home