JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ACCEPTANCE

Good morning everyone! Another great day to be alive in the LORD JESUS CHRIST!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!

Are you living life for you? Are you living life with the goals all set from YOUR EXPECTATIONS? Do you expect to be disappointed? When we travel the hills and valleys of life, many times we set the expectations we have. If you set expectations in the realm of controlling or guiding your spouse, your children, your family, your friends, you have set yourself up for disappointment. The only person you have control over is you!

We do not live a perfect life! We have to learn to acceptance. Jo Anne and I have 4 daughters and I worry about all of them. One of them is constantly on my mind. Why? Because I am a fixer. I want to heal and fix. Jo Anne knows this and she sent me this bit of information that really struck a cord with me, maybe it will with you.

ACCEPTANCE is the answer to all my problems today. When I am disturbed, it is because I find some person, place, thing, or situation-some fact of my life unacceptable to me, and I can find no serenity until I accept that person, place, thing or situation as being exactly the way it is supposed to be at this moment. Nothing, absolutely nothing happens in God's world by mistake; unless I accept life completely on life's terms (spiritual terms), I cannot be happy (content). I need to concentrate not so much on what needs to be changed in the world as what needs to be changed in me and in my attitudes.



IT IS WHAT IT IS

Thank you Jo Anne for these words. Thank you all for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home