JohnnyBdaily

Friday, April 15, 2011

Do you have a light above your head?

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Have you thought about the saved? The angels around you? Do you know who they are? Are you one of them?

Hebrews 13:2 "Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels."

Who are the saved? Who are angels here amongst us? Can you see or recognize an angel?
Angels when described in the Bible seem to have a glow about them. Do you have a glow about you?

I have an opportunity to visit with a young man yesterday who is a "non-practicing Catholic" and has not accepted Jesus. I asked him about this and we talked for a moment. I shared some information from a book I was reading and asked him if he had Jesus in his heart. He said not yet. I told him I would pray for him and his accepting Jesus.

I returned to my hotel room and was reading my book. The book is HEAVEN IS FOR REAL. In here Colton, the son, had an appendix rupture and was near death. He tells about seeing angels that had "lights above their heads" to his father, a pastor. This young man of 3 and 4 years old tells his story to his father.

Then later in this book a young girl, whose father was pastor of a church, while sitting with her mother asked her mother why some of the people in the choir had lights above their heads. I thought about this and then wondered, do I have a light above my head?

I felt it was time for re-examination of myself and my salvation. Take quiet time and go to God, listening, absorbing all He wants me to know, have and do. The thought remains with me,---Do I have a light above my head? Now I ask you - Do you have a light above your head? Is Jesus in your heart? Are you an angel, or angel in the making? Love you all. Please continue to pray for me as I for you.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home